31 August 2008

Divide and Conquer

These girls are pretty tiring. I think this is the first chance I've had all day to sit down to myself for more than 10 minutes. Now Alisa is waking up, so I have to be fast. Our tactic tonight is "Divide and Conquer". I've got The Empress and Hirono has The Fox. We've both got our hands full; but, at least there are moments to do things like eat.

Loving of every minute of it! I don't think I really could articulate precisely the absolute joy of being with these girls and watching them grow.

--e

3 comments:

Toast said...

Great pics. You two are very lucky.

Tracy said...

And a good strategy! Do you always call them by those names or are they fitting for these pictures only? Because they're perfect. Adorable.

Unknown said...

I think they just earned those nicknames from the photos. :)