18 February 2009

Baked Beans

Random thoughts on a night free of meetings:

There's only two nights a week free of meetings, Saturday and Wednesday. So I'm letting my mind wander.

The girls continue to amaze me at the pace in which they grow. They're both standing on their own now. Leia is trying very hard to pull herself to her feet on whatever furniture is around her as well. My Flickr album has some new photos.

***

Mount Etna blows smoke rings. Mother Nature is flipping awesome! People who don't appreciate science are missing out in so many fine things in life.

***

Another positive day for The Chocolate Factory project. The director of product marketing is sold on the idea, though he pointed out some difficulties. My boss reviewed the slides for Monday's offsite and gave me an extra 45 minutes for Q&A afterward. So things are still moving in the right direction.

***

I've discovered Twitter. It looks like there's another avenue for work related customer interactions. Sigh.

***

Scotch and kief are a wonderful combination.

***

I'm shocked. No, really. This is crazy. Actually, its disturbed.

***

These people are nuts. They put their verifiably false ideals higher than the needs of the people they are supposed to represent. I hope every last one of them is voted out of office during their next election.

No comments: