03 September 2009

Praise Firefox

This was written yesterday; but, due to internet connectivity problems wasn't posted until now.

I’m on the train home from the SF office today and doing fine. His Skanketh, FSM hath touched his noodly appendage upon me thrice.

There’s no wireless connectivity on the train; but, I could still call home and let my parents know when to expect me. They’re caring for the girls while Hirono is out at her first Cheep Trick concert since before the girls were born. Of course, I’m late. Firefox knew to cache the train schedule page since last there this morning. Praise Be.

My badge was lost somewhere between the office and the train station. On the train they asked for a ticket. I talked them out of it. Praise be.

I had linguine with shrimp for lunch. Praise Be.

No comments: